At easyTithe, we’re always hard at work enhancing the user experience of our platform. Whether you’re a church leader, staff member, volunteer, or donor, you’ll notice our digital tools make giving incredibly simple. You’ll also notice our platform is robust and offers real solutions for reporting and managing gifts.
Recently, we launched new developments that advance our features and provide you with an even more powerful platform. Let’s check out what’s new and what’s staying the same. We’ll also review some common questions about the latest updates!
New developments from easyTithe
We’re excited to roll out the latest developments in functionality. By keeping our platform innovative, churches like yours get the digital tools and features necessary to ignite giving and inspire participation.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A fresh user-interface (UI) with a modern feel that’s easy to navigate and friendly on the eyes
- More options to customize confirmation emails (instead of just sending a receipt)
- A branded donation page that’s responsive on all sized screens
- The ability for donors to store more than one payment method to choose from when giving
- New (and updated!) integrations with software churches already love using like Breeze, Planning Center, and more
- The flexibility for people to donate to more than 3 funds in one transaction using ACH or credit cards
Favorite features staying the same
There are some popular features that church admins and givers love when using easyTithe! We’ll continue to offer these with our packages because our new updates are only adding to the user experience.
For church leaders and admin:
- Track gifts, improve forecasting, and keep giving data organized with robust reporting features
- Manage giver accounts to edit payments and donate on behalf of the giver
- Use forms builder to create an unlimited number of forms for activities like event registrations, volunteer sign-ups, and payments for items like t-shirts
- Access an option for givers to cover processing costs
- Offer multiple ways to give that provide the same experience on all devices
For givers and attendees:
- Manage giving from a computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Give on-the-go by choosing from options like text giving, mobile app, kiosks, and Facebook app
- Effortlessly manage recurring giving frequency and gift amount
- Keep sensitive information protected by giving on a platform that’s a Level 1 Certified PCI Compliant Service Provider
If you’re a current customer with questions about this upgrade, don’t hesitate to call 1-888-778-4843 and press #2 for support. If you’re interested in signing up for easyTithe, please press #1 for sales or email email@example.com